26 August 2012

Just a few more days...

I got back to school yesterday! I'll just spend a few days here doing pre-departure orientation stuff and hanging out with friends for a few days until I have to leave.  I was saying yesterday that I thought I wasn't so sad about leaving until I got here and it kinda sunk in.  I got here and I'm getting to see my friends and catch up, but it's only for a few short days and then I'm gone. And don't get me wrong, I can't wait! But I am really going to miss my friends.  I leave Wednesday which is unbelievably soon and will be here before I know it.  I ran into a friend yesterday who did the program last spring and told me that it's fantastic! And that's what I've heard from everyone. 

I just still don't know quite what to expect when I get there so I'm just going to have to go with it and figure a lot out especially when it comes to the living situation and then being in England on top of that! But I'm really excited about it and can't wait! Monday and Tuesday are pre-departure orientation days, so basically we get talked at all day.  I probably will post next when I'm in England. 

No comments:

Post a Comment