16 August 2012

Two Weeks!

So one of my dreams is to see Alexander Rybak is concert!  It's one of my favorite artist/musicians and I think it would be awesome to get to see him in concert.  I just think it would be a blast and he's so talented.  I've watched a lot of videos of him at concerts and they just seem amazing and I want to go to one so badly.  I looked into the possibility of going to one while I'm in Europe and it doesn't seem likely. There are none scheduled when I'll be out of class and can go and they're all pretty far away and wouldn't be the easiest places to get to even if I did have time to go.  So this trip doesn't seem like it's going to happen unless I get really lucky.  I mean really lucky.

I also started looking into other concerts I might be able to go to.  I listen to a lot of artist that don't usually get over to the States and if they do they're not anywhere close to me.  I've looked at concert schedules for Gaute Ormåsen (who is another favorite), Rudi Myntevik, and others, with no luck.

Yesterday was two weeks before I leave and head on England.  I'm super excited but at the same time it feels crazy that it's so soon.  Almost like I don't believe it.  But I can't wait!

I love the song Europe Skies by Alexander Rybak!  I've wanted to go to Europe for years and now I am!  In two weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's a bummer you can't see him. :( But I know you're super excited to leave! Only like a week left now!

    ReplyDelete